Selasa, 30 Mei 2017

5 THINGS THAT U CAN DO WHEN U BORED !

✨Assalamualaikum and Hello Guys!✨
So , its really great that i update twice today 
HAHA😂😂
Maybe because i have many ideas😛
So! people nowdays always easily get bored
Why?😐 because has nothing to do
I gonna give u things that u can do when u bored

1.GO OUTSIDE🚶

 Go search a new friends and feell the sun 🌞LOLOLOL😂

2.EXCERCISE🏃

Most of people hate its because its make people tired BUT u can be more healthy and also have a nice body👌

3.SINGING🎤🎶

I really like do this things because its really release tension . i don't care if my voice not really good 😂like others . but make sure u singing in a silent place (WHICH IS NOT MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE ITS CAN DISTURB PEOPLE YOU KNOW).

4.WATCH YOUTUBE💻

I really obses with youtube until its become my habits
to watch its twice a day . go search something fun . exp: watch gaming or how to do videos!

5. EAT🍟🍕🍔

HAAHAH. Most of people really get into this . Who can't life
without food right? but don't eat too much because it will make u
become fat . 

I would say thanks for u guys. see u next time :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan