Selasa, 13 November 2018

PERIOD PAIN TO THE RESCUE !

Hello and Assalamualaikum guys! Welcome back to my blog. It's been a long time. Actually, I'm so busy with my work until got not time for updating my blog. Such a sad story. Well, it's alright now because I will share some important topic TODAY! Especially for girls out there!! Men's also can gain knowledge by reading this! So, what's you waiting for? Come on!๐Ÿ˜

As you can see, my topic was related to Period. Yes, period. I think the reader already know, what's the meaning of Period. So, some women's have a period pain meanwhile another gifted woman who doesn't have period pain. Yup, such a gift. We women, sometimes could be anxious when the day is coming. Yeah, who want got a pain. I'm right?

When I am on my free time. Suddenly, I'm thinking about doing an experiment. Thankfully, by having period pain for such a long time. I gain a new knowledge. I drink water a week before my period due date. Well, I need to admit. I'm not a healthy person. I used to push myself to drink water every time. Not like an EVERY TIME. Just when I feel wanted to. I kinda see the difference, which is good! I avoid carbonate's drink, which is my favorite. I will do everything to less my period pain. The day is coming, I felt a little pain. Probably, still not a lot of water. But, it's great! I went to sleep and WALLA!๐Ÿ‘€ there are no bad period pain like usual. I'm so happy in the morning๐Ÿ˜‹

After the day, I told my friends about it. She also prefers use something hot to put on our stomach. So, it keeping the warm. Her mom also told her about drinking a lot of water to let the blood go. My another friend say warm or hot's water (not so hot) are better than cold water. Cold things are annoyed me during period week! They make me uncomfortable. So, the moral are ... drink a lot of water, ladies!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’–
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบXOXO, LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR READING THIS๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’˜
good bye GIF

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan